High School Transcripts
Need an official record of your marks? If you attended high school in Alberta, you can pay for an official transcript online through myPass.
myPass.alberta.ca is a secure self-service website for Alberta students to:
- Order high school transcripts
- View diploma exam marks
- Register to write or rewrite diploma exams (with online payment)
- View and print Detailed Academic Report (DAR)
- View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- View or update student personal information
- Order additional copies of an awarded credential (in English or French)
- Request diploma exam rescores
If you are applying for admission to an Alberta post-secondary institution, check their website before you order a high school transcript. The institution may be able to send a transcript to you at no cost.
You can order and pay for transcripts online, or by mail. Requests for documents and payments won't be accepted over the phone
For more information, office locations, hours, telephone and fax numbers, please see the related links below.