High School Transcripts


Need an official record of your marks? If you attended high school in Alberta, you can pay for an official transcript online through myPass.

External Link

Note: This product cannot be purchased from this site. This link will take you to a separate website where you may obtain the product or service.

Visit the Site

myPass.alberta.ca is a secure self-service website for Alberta students to:

  • Order high school transcripts
  • View diploma exam marks
  • Register to write or rewrite diploma exams (with online payment)
  • View and print Detailed Academic Report (DAR)
  • View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
  • View or update student personal information
  • Order additional copies of an awarded credential (in English or French)
  • Request diploma exam rescores

If you are applying for admission to an Alberta post-secondary institution, check their website before you order a high school transcript. The institution may be able to send a transcript to you at no cost.

More Information

You can order and pay for transcripts online, or by mail. Requests for documents and payments won't be accepted over the phone

For more information, office locations, hours, telephone and fax numbers, please see the related links below.