Information you provide to the Government of Alberta (GoA) is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and is managed in accordance with Part 2 of the FOIP Act. Your name, date of birth, email, phone number and any comments you provide will be used by the GoA for the purpose of processing your purchase. Your email address may be used to contact you to conduct surveys that will assist us to improve our products and services.
Your personal information and any comments you provide will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose by the GoA without your consent or unless required to do so by law. Should you wish to have your personal information removed, corrected or have any concerns, please contact MyAlberta eServices at email@example.com or 1-844-643-2788.
Rules and Conditions
As a condition of your use of the ski area and facilities, you agree to assume the risk of injury, death and property loss. The risks of skiing and trail usage include falls, collision with skiers and objects, as well as travel beyond the ski area boundaries.
You agree that, in the absence of its negligence, the Government of Alberta, including its employees and agents, is not liable for injury, death or loss.
A valid day ticket or a valid season pass card is required to be worn at all times while on ski trails. Failure to produce one will result in a fine pursuant to Section 3(b) of the Provincial Parks Act General Regulation.
- Refunds for camps are available up to 48 hours prior to the start of the camp. After camp starts refunds or a credit may be requested only for serious injury, major medical condition or relocation.
- Refunds for medical reasons must be supported by a doctor’s certificate.
- Refunds for relocation must be supported by a letter from an employer outlining transfer and employment location.
- Refund requests may be faxed to (403) 893-2163, sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by bringing in a letter in person to Hidden Valley Ski Resort.
- All refunds will be considered after written notice and all passes are returned to Guest Services.
- Any refunds issued will be pro-rated to the date that material is returned.
- Telephone conversations with Hidden Valley employees do not constitute an official refund request.
- All refunds are subject to a $15.00 administration fee.