Alberta Transportation licenses private inspection facilities that conduct vehicle inspections under the Commercial Vehicle Inspection Program. Commercial vehicles that pass inspection get a decal with a unique number. Decals get assigned to particular inspection facilities and are not transferable.
Information you provide to the Government of Alberta (GoA) is collected under the authority of Section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act and is managed in accordance with Part 2 of the FOIP Act. Your name, date of birth, email, phone number and any comments you provide will be used by the GoA for the purpose of processing your purchase. Your email address may be used to contact you to conduct surveys that will assist us to improve our products and services.
Your personal information and any comments you provide will not be used or disclosed for any other purpose by the GoA without your consent or unless required to do so by law. Should you wish to have your personal information removed, corrected or have any concerns, please contact MyAlberta eServices at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-643-2788.
Rules and Conditions
To buy decals you must be licensed to conduct "Commercial" inspections and have a valid Vehicle Inspection Program Facility licence.
- The decals will be shipped to the address on your facility licence.
- If you select a courier, then you must provide the courier account number.
- Inspection facilities pay the costs of courier shipping.
- Decals are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Contact this Service:
- Vehicle Inspection Program
Phone: +1 (780) 427-8901
Toll free: 310-0000 (within Alberta)
- Sign Up for your account now to check out faster and access your order history.